- Deadline 20/09/2015 20-09-2015 20-09-2015 68 Program Manager for ARThink South Asia | Art Management ARThinkSouthAsia (ATSA) is inviting applications for a Project Manager. About Us ARThinkSouthAsia is a program in Arts Management and Cultural Policy addressed to today’s cultural practitioners. It is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks […] Organizer Organizer e-mail true DD/MM/YYYY
- Country India
- Organisation ARThink South Asia
Program Manager for ARThink South Asia | Art Management
ARThinkSouthAsia (ATSA) is inviting applications for a Project Manager.
ARThinkSouthAsia is a program in Arts Management and Cultural Policy addressed to today’s cultural practitioners. It is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the cultural sector of South Asia. Since its inception in 2010, ATSA has trained over 150 fellows across South Asia through its flagship programme – the annual ATSA Fellowship and its short courses. It is now poised to grow in a variety of ways.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial person with a keenness to learn and grow with a small team in the field of Cultural Management.
If selected, the Program Manager will:
- Assist the Director in developing and delivering the flagship 2 week Fellowship programme, short courses, an alumni programme and other projects that ATSA may be invited to launch.
- Ensure timely and high quality administration of all the tasks necessary for delivering ATSA projects.
- Develop content and update the ATSA website, Facebook page and other social media platforms to build visibility for the program.
- Liaise with and communicate effectively will all the stakeholders of ATSA, including fellows, tutors, funders.
- Research new trends and identify new players in the fields of art and cultural management, for potential collaboration with ATSA.
- Manage the ATSA office and administer budget with the accounts officer.
Support the Director in fundraising and business development.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Self driven with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in MS word, especially MS office and MS Power point
Role: Programe Manager
Reporting: To Director
Work Arrangement: Full time permanent position
Last Date for applications: October 20, 2015
Joining Date: November 1, 2015
Remuneration: As per qualifications and work experience
Please send your Resume (not more than 2 pages), expression of interest and suitability for the position to email@example.com with “Program Manager for ATSA” in the subject line.
© Khoj International Artists' Association, all rights reserved | Designed & Developed by naorem