- Deadline 01/07/2016 01-07-2016 01-07-2016 68 Call for Applications: Program Manager at Khoj International Artists’ Association Khoj International Artists’ Association is seeking candidates for the post of Programs Manager to lead Khoj’s curatorial projects, residencies, exhibitions and other events, and work on fundraising, publications, administrative duties and other aspects of the […] Organizer Organizer e-mail true DD/MM/YYYY
- Country India
- Organisation Khoj International Artists' Association
Call for Applications: Program Manager at Khoj International Artists’ Association
Khoj International Artists’ Association is seeking candidates for the post of Programs Manager to lead Khoj’s curatorial projects, residencies, exhibitions and other events, and work on fundraising, publications, administrative duties and other aspects of the organisation’s functioning on a full-time basis. Applications are invited from individuals who have had requisite experience in the field of art administration, curation and academics and are interested in art practice and contemporary art.
Khoj International Artists’ Association is a non-profit experimental contemporary art organisation, based in Khirkee Village, New Delhi. It hosts a wide range of contemporary arts related public programming, including artist residencies, exhibitions, public lectures, seminars and workshops.
A Programs Manager with Khoj International Artists’ Association works closely with the rest of the Khoj team to ideate and implement all the internal programming at Khoj, including thematic residencies, exhibition, seminars, talks and other events. This is a full-time position based in Delhi. The responsibilities of a Programs Manager include
- Co-ordination, implementation, curation and ideation of all internal programming at Khoj in consultation with the rest of the Khoj team
- Liaise with artists and organizations represented in related programs.
- Writing and developing project proposals and proposals towards fundraising/ securing grants.
- Writing press releases and reports.
- Coordinating in-house publishing projects
- Assisting the Director with fundraising related communications and tasks, as deemed necessary by the Director
- Managing programmes and other inquiries related to programming in the building
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Professional Experience in the field of Arts Management/ Curation of at least 1 year
- Academic Qualification of Masters in Arts Management/ Curation/ Art Practice/ Social Sciences
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Self driven with the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in MS office. Proficiency with software such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Final Cut Pro would be an advantage
Role: Programs Manager
Reporting: To Director, Khoj international Artists’ Association
Work Arrangement: Full time permanent position
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Programs Manager for Khoj” in the subject line.
- Resume (not more than 2 pages)
- Expression of Interest and Suitability for the Position
- 2 Recommendation Letters from academic and professional seniors
Last Date for applications: July 1, 2016
Joining Date: August 1, 2016
Remuneration: As per qualifications and work experience
This opportunity is only open for Indian residents
© Khoj International Artists' Association, all rights reserved | Designed & Developed by naorem